Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13, 2011 - Dungeons and Dragons Nerds

Here we have a room full of nerds playing Dungeons and Dragons. Specifically, 2nd Edition Advanced Dungeons and Dragons. 
See that Player's Handbook there on the table? Lots of memories were made with that book. Can you spot the Dungeon Master in the group? That would be my boy, standing up in front of his friends, using his imagination and his brain. Those kids- those are the socially inept home-schooled kids I keep hearing about that are stuck at home all day and never get out and never have any friends.

Notice the obvious age differences in these kids. Remind you of anything? Possibly the age differences of your workplace or adult social group...? Check out how the girls are playing with the boys (and one girl left early). 



These are Dungeons and Dragons nerds and I couldn't be more proud to know each and every one of them and call two of them my sons and one of them my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment